Contact

Monday 9 July 2012

Show me the Monet

In my previous blog i mentioned that i will be featured in the first episode of
Show me the Monet.

Well it didn't go quite as well as i hoped and i didn't make it to the exhibition in London,
but on the brighter side the hanging committee (Charlotte Mullins , David Lee and Roy Bolton ) didn't give me a to hard time and did offer some encouraging comments and i thank them for that.

All in all it was an amazing experience and i meet some lovely people along the way,
all the Luckyday team was amazing and put you at ease on what could have been a very stressful day so my thanks to them for all their help.
And not to forget Chris Hollins the presenter who made you feel as if you where talking to an old friend thank you.

So here it is my entry i hope you like it.



Frozen in Time

And of course you can see this episode on catch up on the bbc iplayer.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,

    Loved the photo - wondered if it might be improved by conversion to B&W ?
    Noticed in the show that you wanted help setting up professional Website; have sent you email regarding my offer of help.
    Good luck with realising your aspiration to go fully professional with your photography!

    BW,
    Mike Slater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just watched and thought the photo was gorgeous, I find myself at odds with these judges, who put through some rubbish in my opinion, while saying no to your piece.
    Good luck with your future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments, to be honest i was surprised to get that far and end up on TV, and the judges gave me some good feed back so i was happy. Thanks again for your comments its always nice to hear that someone else likes your work. Lee

    ReplyDelete